Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preschool bootcamp

So, here I am. On the Orange line T (Boston's version of a "subway" system), because there aren't enough hours in the day anymore. I swear I'm in preschool teacher bootcamp. I'm lucky enough to work in a brand new school so the hours are crazy and the amount of shit that needs to get done leaves me little time for things like... Breathing. Sleeping. Now eating, is never an issue. My kids got taught to "share" their lunches and snacks with me on day one. Yea I take food from 3 and 4 year olds. A girl's gotta eat.

So yea, I haven't quite figured out how to navigate my new hectic schedule. The house is a disaster area. Cooking has turned into a survival technique as opposed to the enjoyable experience it once was. But, this week is definitely going more smoothly so there's hope. I'm trying my best to find time to keep this blog afloat despite my shitty attempts thus far. So for any of you still out there, don't abondon me!

I'll be back.

Namaste bitches.

-D

1 comments:

Christina Coffee said...

it's been a long time since you've blogged... get on it woman! i need to know what's going on in your life since I'm not in it as much!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Makes me feel like I'm not talking to a wall. So leave me some love!

 
Copyright © Just Past Wonderland
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates